What are the logistics of the Coaching Process
* The Coaching Process is a predetermined group of meetings based on the goals of the Client and their organization.
* Meetings can be a combination of in person and phone communication.
* Group and Workshop presentations can be customized to meet the needs of your organizations.
* A sixty minute exploratory meeting will serve as the basis for developing the program that best fulfills the requirements and expectations of you and your organization. All engagements will be preceded with a written contract outlining the goals, duration, and financial committments.
* While each coaching situation is unique pricing is determined on the scope and length of projects.
*Individual coaching sessions are priced according to frequency and length of coaching engagement.